Thursday, January 19, 2012

2nd Week of Girls with Cameras

I am starting to really like this weekly post! Its funny how I remember what I did all week. :) I hope to get a pic in everyday soon!..now onward

Friday:
Night at my uncles house. It is so relaxing to be around a Fire! 
Saturday:
Estate sale finds! Hubby, my friend MJ and I. LOVE LOVE vintage stuff! 

 Monday: 
The view out the side window of my car on the way home from work. There use to be corn there a month ago.LOL..now..just the mountains in the distant. 
Tuesday: 
Clearly a pigeon convention at the local park LOL 
Thursday: 
This bear is actually brown..darn flash. Anyhow I got in the car this morning and Hubby had left this on my dash board. What a sweet guy! 

Won't you join Chrissy at Chrissy inspired and share your weekly pics?






1 comment:

  1. aww, how sweet! and love your finds from the estate sale!!

    ReplyDelete