Here we are at the end of week 2.
Well..how did I do.
Well I did 1 day of intentional exercise. It hurt.
Then the day we went hiking was about 2 hours and let me tell you it took a few days to recover.
Even hubby was worn out.
sometimes this is how I feel on this journey. Like I am on this path alone.
I have no umph to get up and exercise. I mean duh..that's how I got this way.
But I have the Lord, you all, and the fitness group! So I am going to keep pressing on.
Positives I learned, reached this week.
1. I can hike a trail and enjoy doing it!
2. Going up and down the stairs in my condo helps alot!
3. I have less heart burn from eating better!
4. Prayer is a place I love to be in. My Lord gives me strength.
5. After the hurt is gone...I can breath so much better!
So what am I doing this week. Week 3??
I have carved out time to exercise and I am not going to miss it!
No matter what!
I will share next week!!!!!
I few weeks ago me and MJ visited a shop and I have to show you what I picked up.
isn't he adorable.he is only about 6 inches tall. i saw him and i just had to have him!
oh before i forget. make sure you sign up for my giveaway!!!
and thank you to everyone who has signed up!
Click here it you need the link Click me Click me