Visit My Etsy Shop

Saturday, March 30, 2013

He is Risen

Tomorrow I will be celebrating the resurrection of my Lord and Savior.

Easter has changed so much for me since coming to the Lord.

While I love, eggs, and the chocolate bunnies, it means so much more.

It means, I have eternal life, it means I can take every problem I have and leave it at Jesus feet,
it means I am not bound by sin and in bondage. It means I am taken care of, that I am His.

I am so Thankful that God loved me so much to send his son Jesus to die for me!

I will leave you with some flowers I have made..God Bless everyone and Have a great Sunday.


3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely reminder of the freedom we have in Christ. Have a blessed Eater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah He is Risen. Happy Easter to you and your family Cyn. Love your flowers.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Well said! Easter blessings to you!!!

    Love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete